BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Donnah L.
Las Vegas, NV
Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment helps me with my spot pimples/ acne i have. Since one of the ingredients is benzoyl peroxide it does cause dryness and redness for me on the 1st day but after the 2nd and 3rd day you see your akin clearing up. Highly recommended.
Kelly N.
Lacey, WA
This product works on blemishes for the most part and is the best on-the-spot treatment that I've found BUT it bleached my pillows. Literally, look at the picture I've attached. I'm not sure if something can bleach your pillows be good/healthy to use on your skin.
Emily L.
I have tried many acne treatments in the past and this one made no difference to my skin. I was optimistic because Neutrogena is a leading skincare brand, but it did not help nor hurt my acne-prone skin. I would not recommend this product.
Zoe J.
This is a great product!! As a 15 year old, I struggle with acne and this is one of the very few products that seems to work for my skin. I apply it liberally before bed and by morning redness and inflammation are significantly reduced
Brittany P.
I have used this product on myself and love it. I like how it is a powerful acne treatment for sensitive skin. I was able to use it without any problems to my skin and was blemish-free within 48 hours. I also made sure to clean my face with their products as well hoping that the combination isn't too will work. It definitely paid off!
Lauren B.
Hendersonville
I use this product on my breakouts frequently. I only use them about once a day to avoid it drying my skin out. I make sure to moisturize afterwards because it definitely has a drying effect, but it does help when used for a few days.
Vivian N.
I’ve only used this product for a brief time, but while I was using it I believe my acne shrunk from its usual size if that makes any sense. I really do like Neutrogena’s products, I think they are perfect for acne skins. But I really can’t have a big opinion on a product that I’ve only used for a short amount of time.
Erica G.
Tampa, FL
I’ve been using this product for years. Whenever I have a small breakout, I’ll apply this treatment at night, and in the morning my blemish will be significantly less noticeable. The only thing you need to be aware of is to use the product sparingly because it does dry out your skin. My skin run on the dry side, so sometimes my skin will peel.
artistillusions E.
This is my secret weapon against red pimples. I tried this a few weeks ago and oh my god my skin hasn't shown any signs of breakouts since! For best results I put this on after I wash and tone my face and leave it on overnight! I'm very pleased with this product and the price is like 5 or 6 dollars at Target! Can't beat it!
Heather L.
I always have this on hand. Especially when I'm going through a hormonal breakout. Or if I see one that is going to appear. I'll apply this liberally under a good moisturizer and in the morning it will be gone. The more stubborn/larger ones take time to go away but overall a great product to have in cases of an emergency.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.