BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Nancy W.
McKinney
I remember trying this when I was a teen and it did absolutely nothing for my acne. It has all the right ingredients but there must be something off in the formula because it did not work for me or my sister. I would not recommend this product and I have never repurchased.
Campbell R.
Lake Charles
THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS!! I’ve tried several different things but to get rid of my breaks out and out of nowhere pimples this is the best FOR ME. I have oily skin, and sometimes sensitive, I get a few random breaks out but if I use this at night then add my moisturizer I’m good.
Maddie D.
This works really well to get rid of acne over time. It took around a week or two for this to get rid of my acne fully in combination with my clean and clear moisturizer. I would only use it at night though because it can burn or dry out your skin when it is exposed to the sun.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love this stuff! I have been fortunate to not suffer from heavy acne or frequent breakouts, but I do breakout along my chin occasionally due to hormones. Every time I notice a pimple start to form I put this on it immediately and it clears up in about a day or 2. It's amazing!
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I loved this product when I was a teen and now I'm still in love with it now. It's super gentle on my skin. And a good deal and good price at any store. My skin has changed a lot since I was a teen and it super sensitive. But this works wonders even on the most sensitive skin.
Samantha H.
i would think this product does works if you use it as recommended on the directions which is 2-3 times a day. the only thing i don’t like is that it is very drying and once the cream is on there for awhile it does dry then cracks on the face, so you will have to put a moisturizer on. which i feel like if you put a moisturizer on it takes the spot cream off and doesn’t do anything.
Kaitlin D.
Frisco, TX
This treatment works really well on moderate acne, and is spotty on heavy or cystic acne.  You have to use this sparingly because it can dry out your skin easily and can leave it sun sensitive.  Would be a good idea to pair with a moisturizer or switch off days so your skin has a chance to recover.  Good price, but depending upon your level of acne, it can go fast.
Christina H.
This stuff works good! My sister bought it for us to try out and it worked. The only downside for me was that it took 4-5 days to completely work for me. For her was different. Besides that, everything was perfect. But the formula is nice and it’s honestly gentle on the skin...so no worries about burning and whatnot!
Emily C.
This thing works miracles! The only reason I put it a 4-star rating because this thing burns like hell! First time I used thing the burn was unbearable. I recommend you not use other products when using this because that is what causes the burning. Other than that, my big zits famished in a couple of days! Love this!
amanda B.
Orlando
I liked this product for spot treatment and it worked pretty much as good as other spot treatments that I have used. It reduced the size of my pimples and lasted me a while. It wasn’t a miracle or anything different than anything i had used before, but it did the job.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.