BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
cassandra l.
Berkeley , CA
I bought this half price at Walgreens . It was my first time trying it . It didn't tingle as much as the clean & clear acne spot gel so I'm not sure if that means it less potent . I thought it did an okay job at making my breakouts smaller but still think the clean and clear worked better . I wouldn't repurchase but it nots a bad product
Rochelle A.
I was really disappointed with this spot cream even though I am giving it four stars. I'm giving it four stars because it did do what it claimed to do which is lessen the appearance of a blemish and possibly even prevent one from appearing, but the reason I'm disappointed is because most of their products work better for me than most other brands I've used. I've had better spot creams that completely remove a blemish overnight when this one only LESSENED the appearance.
Marcie G.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this when my face broke out. It did work for me, but it burned a little bit. I'm not sure if I was having a reaction or not. I do have sensitive skin. Overall it is a good product and it does what it is supposed to! Here is a quick tip too for other parents like me! Another thing it is good for is if a child writes on a dolls face. You just add a little bit of this product and put your doll in the sun for a few hours. When you go back outside to check it, the ink spot is gone!
Brooke B.
Brattleboro, VT
This on-the-spot acne treatment worked well when applied on problematic zits. The Benzoyl peroxide helped by eliminating the impurities and toxins, which cleared the area where the zits were. I did notice that when using this product repetitively, it can cause your skin to dry out, so I recommend using an oil-free moisturizer as well.
Ingrid B.
port richey, FL
This product burnt my skin the first time I used it. The spot was scaly, red, and crusty after using this. I did, however, use it a second time, and I didn't have that issue. So if you have sensitive skin, be cautious, as the ingredients in here seem to he strong. I don't find that this product is that magical that it helps speed up the healing process of blemishes. It actually bleaches the skin a little bit, leaving the area noticeably lighter in my experience.
Katie L.
White Bear Lk, MN
This product works wonders. I apply it once in the morning and right before bed. I’ve noticed that my breakouts have been getting better. They don’t go away over night but it helps heal it faster. I noticed is if you have it on right before bed before it dries it can stain your pillow case. So just be aware!! Also I’ve noticed you need to really moisturize those spots you use it on. It does great at helping rid of stubborn acne but will really dry it out.
Shelby C.
Benzoyl peroxide is, in my opinion, the best drugstore acne solution. I use it as a spot treatment and in large areas prone to breakouts. However, make sure you start with a small amount and work your way up if you use it over larger areas of skin! It's very drying (which is good for acne). I wash my face, moisturize, and then use the benzoyl peroxide. I think the product itself is good. It is vanishing which I like! But, it's pricey for the small size.
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
I recommend using this once you feel a Zit/pimple approaching. You know what I mean! When you rub your face and brush a spot and you just feel that Pimple/zit ready to pop out.
That is the best time to use this Miracle in a Bottle. You literally will notice a different within a few hours, the pimple/sit has no chance of forming.
Now if you already have a Pimple/Zit that has already formed it will go away within 24 hours

Ladies take a chance and try it.
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL
I love this as an on-the-spot acne treatment! I can’t use it every day because it’s extremely drying to my already naturally dry and sensitive skin. I recommend pairing it with a great moisturizer if you have dry skin. It greatly reduced the size of my acne and almost got rid of most of it! I usually use it at night before I go to sleep so I see results in the morning. It’s a great product and does as it says, just be warned that it is drying!
Marti B.
This product is a hit and miss for me. I'll only use it if I have a breakout before an event or special occasion. It visibly reduces redness and swelling of acne but it is very strong. It is extremely drying so you must use a good moisturizer in combination. Also, if you use it on your body (chest or back) it will stain clothes, like a bleach stain so let completely dry or put on at night and after that I wear an old t-shirt until the next day.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.