BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meghan R.
This is the perfect product to treat hard to control zits. The worst thing about it is the potential to bleach your towels or clothes with it, but it's so worth it to have clear skin. It can get a little harsh and drying if used too often or applied to an area larger than what's affected, but it works so well that I don't mind a little extra moisturizer to fix things up. It's great for treating overnight or under makeup!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I have been using this four about 2 weeks at night, it cost me about $6 at Target and was so excited to try it. I think it has worked and it has dried my pimples so fast, but it is so small and I have to apply a lot of product because it doesn't come out that much, I would like to try more products from this line of Neutrogena.
Morgan M.
Montgomery , AL
This product has been the best for getting rid of my breakouts. Normally products from the drugstore don't fully get rid of my acne but this product does. I usually start putting it on when I first see a breakout coming and it's gone within a few days. It can be drying on that area so I always make sure I use a good moisturizer afterwards. The bottle is so convenient and small but it still seems to last me a while.
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Irritates & burns more than it resolves anything! You have to be extremely careful to not get the product on the skin around a pimple as it'll burn it (literally) and make it even more apparent because of how alarmingly red your skin will show. I've used other spot treatments that will literally rid you of the pimple almost miraculously. This product should have a massive burning hazard warning on the face of its packaging.
Danelle S.
I used this just as a spot treatment. It works really well but it is very very drying. I would only recommend using it every other day and definitely only in small areas of the face. It definitely will exaggerate any texteure on the face due to drying it out but it really does work wonders on blemishes. Its very affordable as well it around $2.50 at Walmart and if you use it sparingly it will last you a long time.
Joanna G.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been suffering from acne since middle school and I am now a senior in high school. I'm still suffering from acne. I'm currently using this product and from what I see for the past 2 days, it is effective. It gets rid of the cystic acne overnight. It drys ur skin a lot but be sure to put moisturizer after your skin absorbed the ointment.
Tkeyah B.
Rialto
BEST THING EVER. If you have a pimple one day, tomorrow it will be gone. Very Gentle, May dry out skin but I just put lotion over it.. I purchased it at Walmart, use it whenever I get red irritating ache. I buy every two weeks, even though the produce can last a month.. Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
Regan G.
West Pelzer
This product is very nice for spot treatments on sensitive skin, as it is not too harsh or drying. I would not call it a miracle worker, as acne spots are still usually visible, but less red and 9 times out of 10 - smaller! Will repurchase, as it is affordable, accessible, and convenient.
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best acne treatment I've ever used. I love that I can use it to target specific spots on my face and it dries out my pimple instantly. I put a dap specifically on the pimple, don't rub it in, and leave it on over night. More often than not, the blemish is clear or dried out enough to where I can pop it.
Miranda D.
This acne treatment has been my go to product for years. I'm one of those people who struggle with finding the right acne products mainly because everything has the salicylic acid and I have a huge reaction and break out even worse. This is benzoyl peroxide based cream is perfect for keeping my acne at bay. Really works and recommend especially for those folks like me that just can't seem to clear their face up. Really does work!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.