BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle B.
This product is great at treating those big red pimples that seem to literally pop up out of nowhere. I bought it because two days before my wedding I got one of those and it was horrible. Within a couple hours the pimple will be almost flat and it takes away a lot of the inflammation. It made it easy for me to cover with makeup. Just make sure you use it right on the pimple and not the surrounding skin because it has a drying effect.
Ali P.
This is my favorite spot treatment for acne. I don’t have breakouts often, but when I do this helps a lot. If I use it the recommended 3 times a day it clears up a pimple within 2 days or so, but my skin around the pimple will be very dry and flaky. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone who has dry skin.
Karen P.
Dallas
Acne was a huge problem for me but thanks to Neutrogen On The Spot Acne treatment I can sleep knowing the product will actually work. It doesn't make my face smell like treatment and I don't have to mess with the skin that doesn't have acne just apply directly on the pimple and I give it a good night sleep by morning it's almost invisible to completely gone.
Vanessa A.
I have this puppy in my night stand drawer. this is good for those surprise pimples that just pop up. I apply this at night before bed and wash it off in the morning. about 2 days of it and the pimple is dried up and gone. It does not burn or irritate my skin.
Meghan R.
Lorain, OH
This is the perfect product to treat hard to control zits. The worst thing about it is the potential to bleach your towels or clothes with it, but it's so worth it to have clear skin. It can get a little harsh and drying if used too often or applied to an area larger than what's affected, but it works so well that I don't mind a little extra moisturizer to fix things up. It's great for treating overnight or under makeup!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I have been using this four about 2 weeks at night, it cost me about $6 at Target and was so excited to try it. I think it has worked and it has dried my pimples so fast, but it is so small and I have to apply a lot of product because it doesn't come out that much, I would like to try more products from this line of Neutrogena.
Morgan M.
Montgomery , AL
This product has been the best for getting rid of my breakouts. Normally products from the drugstore don't fully get rid of my acne but this product does. I usually start putting it on when I first see a breakout coming and it's gone within a few days. It can be drying on that area so I always make sure I use a good moisturizer afterwards. The bottle is so convenient and small but it still seems to last me a while.
Danelle S.
I used this just as a spot treatment. It works really well but it is very very drying. I would only recommend using it every other day and definitely only in small areas of the face. It definitely will exaggerate any texteure on the face due to drying it out but it really does work wonders on blemishes. Its very affordable as well it around $2.50 at Walmart and if you use it sparingly it will last you a long time.
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Irritates & burns more than it resolves anything! You have to be extremely careful to not get the product on the skin around a pimple as it'll burn it (literally) and make it even more apparent because of how alarmingly red your skin will show. I've used other spot treatments that will literally rid you of the pimple almost miraculously. This product should have a massive burning hazard warning on the face of its packaging.
Joanna G.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been suffering from acne since middle school and I am now a senior in high school. I'm still suffering from acne. I'm currently using this product and from what I see for the past 2 days, it is effective. It gets rid of the cystic acne overnight. It drys ur skin a lot but be sure to put moisturizer after your skin absorbed the ointment.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.