BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Shania T.
King, NC
I love this product. Just a little dab on a red spot or blemish and it goes away in no time! It’s small and sleek making for easy carry. Good product. Great price!
Sarah K.
Reading, PA
This is a great product. I use it every morning and it seems to really help. I highly suggest using this product if you are looking for some kind of cream to help with acne. It’s a good quality and feels refreshing
Mercedes P.
Naples
This acne treatment help a lot with my pimple. It has nice packaging and is easy to put anywhere. This drys out your pimple etc. It’s a really effective treatment.
Kris C.
NYC
I don’t get acne often, but when I tried this it took half a week just to get rid of the tiniest of pimples. It also (in my opinion) smells pretty bad. I don’t think I’ll repurchase this product.
Cherish V.
La Puente
Loved this because it was either a mask or a cash wash, used it very often also made my forehead break out less, I’d recommend it to any with oily to dry skin!!!
Kayla N.
california
I don’t have many issues with acne but I use this every once in awhile. It works well! I don’t think it makes my acne go away overnight but I definitely helps keep it under control.
Gillian P.
THIS THING IS A LIFE SAVER!!! Almost immediately reduces the redness and visibility of acne and is so quiet and easy! Perfect for random flare ups and zits. Can’t live without it!
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
Love spot treatments! This one isn’t super drying but still does the job well. I use it overnight and under my foundation on the stubborn pimples that just don’t want to go away.
Brittney W.
Cypress, IL
I use this gel every time I get a new pimple. After popping the pimple I put this gel on. It burns a little bit but not bad. Just enough to let you know it’s doing it’s job. Within a day the pimple is almost gone.
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
I picked this up at target, and it dries out the area pretty well, preventing the acne from from growing, but the product itself dries up quickly so you have to scrub off the residue and keep reapplying.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.