BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
I have struggled with acne since I was 14 so I am desperate to find any product that will help my skin. My full face acne will only go away when I use Accutane but I hoped this spot treatment would help reduce the size of my pimples. My skin is very dry and sensitive and luckily this product did not have any reaction to my skin. I apply this at night to my face and have not noticed any changes at all. No size reduction, no clearing up, nothing. This might work for people that get the occasional zit and respond well to other acne creams like this. People with full face acne that is stubborn should get prescription creams.

This product will also bleach out your bed sheets, clothing, and even your hair if it is dyed. Even once it drys on your face it will bleach things so be wary.
isa n.
Works great! This is my secret weapon when it comes to a big event coming up and I have a problem on my face, just plop that on your face where that nasty pimple is and soon enough it's gone!
Lorie L.
I use this and the stubborn acne cleanser and it helps with my cystic acne. I put it on 3 times a day and I find that it goes down but sometimes it doesn’t work as well as the other pimples
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
One of the best acne spot treatments that you can get over the counter. Works fast and no irritation or burning after application. Dab it on the problem area at night and when you wake up the spot is gone usually and if not its noticeably smaller.
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
This has been one of my Holy Grail skin products for years. I have never actually had acne, but I credit this stuff for keeping my skin clear. Whenever I feel even the possible making of a pimple, I apply a dab of this on top before going to bed, and it literally zaps it away. For clear skin purposes I also use this nightly on my chin, forehead, nose, and smile lines to dry out potential pimples before they start - it never irritates my sensitive skin, and is super cost-effective. DEFINITE RE-BUY.
Juliet L.
I love this product!  I used to use Epiduo and that was getting really expensive. I've tried the acne free treatment but it dried out my skin so badly.  I've been using this treatment for three years now and my face has stayed relatively clear.  I use this in conjunction with my tea tree toner from the body shop and my face stays clear most of the year.  I love that this has benzoyl peroxide instead of Salicylic acid.  Plus, it's at 5% rather than 10% so it's not too harsh on my skin  And Ulta always has this as a part of their BOGO sale and you can use a coupon! SCORE!
Kylie B.
Littleton, CO
This is my go to spot remover!  If i have a blemish i reach for this product. I am a repeat customer. For the money and the effectiveness of this product it cannot be beat. After cleaning i put a dab of this product on the blemish. I rub it in and then i go to bed. In the morning the blemish is either on its way out or gone altogether. It is truly the best acne treatment i have ever used. It does not burn or dry out the surrounding skin at all. There is no discoloration of the skin nor does it sting going on. Great product. You can purchase this cream at your local drug store or Target or Walgreens.
Haley K.
Orlando
I like to use this on pimples that have already formed or that I can spot forming under the skin. It works wonders! I use it as a spot treatment and occasionally will put it in specific areas that I know pimples form easily (like around my nose and on my chin). Sometimes after one night of having it on, the pimple is gone! The only con that I can think of is that if you apply too much it gets a little crusty in the area but that's it!
Used to use a lot as a teen, good for the price. I have since found better products for myself that are more effective. Doesn’t work on millia, blackheads, or cystic acne.
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
I like this product and find that after a couple of days using this on acne that my blemishes are reduced in size and intensity and are on the way to healing. However, for the price I would rather use the Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment because I think it works a little faster and is a little more powerful for acne spot-treatment.

It applies smoothly, and doesn’t cause me much if any of a tingling or other sensation. There isn’t much of an odor to this either, which I quite appreciate.

This is a good product, but it isn’t the best I’ve found.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.