BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Nikki V.
I love this product- you only need to apply a tony dot to the concentrated area that is give you problems and it dries up the imperfection with in the first day!
Alexis M.
Frisco
I love this stuff!! I put it on my face it makes all my acne disappear with 48 hours!! It does kinda dry out my skin but I put on some cream and I’m good to go! This stuff is the holy grail to my skin!!
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
Im a big fan of this product and several other neutrogena products because they work the best with me. It actually works and blemishes are gone within a couple days if used day and night.
Brittany D.
Salem, MA
Love this stuff! I put it over spots on my skin where it feels like a zit is about to form and usually by the next day the redness and irritation has totally subsided
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I usually like Neutrogena products but this one wasn't very effective for me. Instead I now opt for  Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment which seems to work better with my skin and clearing up my pimples... I even see results when I leave it on overnight!  Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment uses benzoyl peroxide instead of salicylic acid, so it depends on which one you prefer and which works better for your skin.
Dominika W.
I never really had acne, just occasional blemishes here and there. This product is reasonably priced and I use it every so often on one or two spots on my face when needed.
member-6d23fbe07
This is a great spot acne treatment. It is drying, so only use on your pimple. Once it starts to dry up, you don’t need to use it anymore. But zaps my white heads off in barely over a day. This works better for me then proactive or other brands like that.
Jen B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been using the Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment for about four years now. I LOVE, LOVE this product because it works.

In the past, I probably tried over 25 different acne products and none of them really made a difference with my skin. This one is different.

Here is what has worked for me:
After washing my face in the morning, I apply the On-the-Spot. Take some extra time with rubbing it in, this has helped me. After thoroughly removing my makeup and cleaning my skin at night, I apply a pretty decent amount of the product and again I take the extra time to really massage it into my skin.

I have tried other benzoyl peroxide treatments, but most have left my skin really dry. This vanishing cream does not dry out my skin. Smile!
Natalie K.
This product is great to dry up acne fast!! I love how fast my acne goes away. The price is very reasonable and it’s easy to get the perfect amount out of the tube
Julie R.
Bay city, MI
Kinda smells and feels like glue. I don’t really mind it though! Stick this on a zit and in the morning it is drastically reduced! I always keep some in my purse!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.