BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Shelby H.
Cordele, GA
Not the best product for your money but it does the job. It isn't going to clear up your bump overnight, so just don't expect that and the product should meet your expectations.
Vanessa M.
This was harsh on my skin...:( it didn’t do anything to my acne. It was my first time using it and didn’t help whatsoever. I was disappointed because I kind of have high hopes for it.
emmakate m.
Love this stuff! It’s like magic in a bottle! I use this all the time for my blemishes, and it’s great value for the price. The bottle is a good size for traveling, but also for home. Would definitely recommend.
Michaela ✌.
State College
Put this on before bed and your spot will be gone the next morning. I haven’t tried if it works throughout a day because I cake on a lot of makeup but it definitely works on its own
Itzel V.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is great when you see a break out at the end of the day because once everything is off and your face is clean you can pop this on the problem a tea and it's gone by the next morning.!! Love this!!
Candace H.
Winston Salem, NC
It didn't really work on my skin. It left it feeling dried out and I actually have combination skin. I was hoping that it would help with pimples that just popped up and it didn't.
Holdyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is always in my backpack and bathroom, it starts working right away and it’s so affordable and it’s gentle! I’ve used this product for 2 years and I always go back to it!
Kaitlin H.
Oceanside, CA
I used to love this for spot treating acne. The blemish would go away within the next day or the day after. But they changed the packaging and formula. Now it doesn’t work at all.
Megan N.
New Bern
Always a go to when a zit pops up out of nowhere, clean neat packaging product is nice working I wasn’t expecting magic but it does the job over time. I use it frequently I do recommend , but I’ve use better
Grace C.
Auburn, AL
This is always my go to product!! It’s works so fast!! If you have a little spot it will be gone or mostly gone by morning! The packaging and design could improve! This product is always on hand at my house!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.