BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bao-Tran L.
It promises to reduce pimples overnight but hay never happened for me. It could be because my acne at that time was too severe but I never noticed any difference, unfortunately.
Correy T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This stuff works wonders! I don’t have bad acne but when I get start to get some I apply it and the next day it’s gone. It is very effective! I love it and would 100% recommend it if you have normal skin with a few pimples every now and then!
Megan M.
Bellflower
This product has been a life saver for my spontaneous breakouts especially during my period. I apply it almost every night and when I wake up my skin is so much clearer.
Miriam P.
Not the best spot treatment. Sometimes it work and other times it’s so watery when it comes out. It doesn’t smell great and I feel as if it dries tacky and does nothing.
Hailey E.
Marble Hill
This stuff is true to what it says it does! It clears acne so quick and you can feel it doing it's job! I've used this product for years and never had a problem with it
Melissa C.
Farmersville , CA
When I break out, I usually put a dot of this on top of the pimple(s) and it gets the job done! A little goes a long way Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
Malyah C.
Anchorage, Ak
I love this so much. When you put it on your acne it starts drying it out really fast. It’s very gentle, for a fact I am a repeat use will always be a repeat user and I would definitely buy it again.
Robin P.
I love this stuff , if I have a pimple I rub it on and it reduces the size almost immediately. Usually within a few days the blemish will disappear or be extremely tiny.
Carson J.
Brooklyn, NY
This product definitely dries up zits on the spot! I find that it definitely dries your skin up around the blemish a little too much, but it definitely does the trick.
Heather R.
I have been using this for years. It's great to spot treat over night or whenever actually. Dries out that pimple real good. Price is right because it pays a long time
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.