BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
I tried this product but didn't care for it which was surprising because I love neutrogena products. It didn't help with my acne and it left a residue that crumbled. I switched to a generic kroger brand and couldn't be happier with the results
Kate N.
Pascoag, RI
If you got a zit, use this stuff! Be careful applying as it is very drying, but it gets the job done. I love these products, they’re very gentle on the skin. I always keep this in my makeup bag just incase!
Arianna R.
Corte Madera, CA
I love this spot treatment it feels like something activates when it touches your skin like you can feel it working almost a tingling sensation I have bought this for years Neutrogena seems to be my go to for when I have breakouts
Codee A.
Milton
If you stick with this product you will be amazed at the results! After about a week of using it all of my acne bumps had faded. However I recommend a lotion after using this for a prolonged time because it can dry out your skin.
Ann M.
Gainesville, FL
I have pretty clear skin but tend to get monthly breakouts during my period. I apply this product to any breakouts and it does the trick, helping get rid of zits quickly and effectively without overdrying.
Dakota W.
I did not experience any results after using this product. I read great things about it but I will be looking for other options. I like that it is convenient to pick up at the drugstore or target.
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
This spot treatment has been a life saver! It goes a long way, and I feel like despite the small container, it is worth the price! One bottle lasts a long time, as it is meant for bad flare up spots.
Adrian C.
Waxhaw, NC
Ugh, I don’t know if any acne-fighting products do anything to solve my problems. However, I went back to using this and I feel like it helps a little. Non-irritating or drying, so that’s a plus!
 megan z.
Conway, SC
I have been using this since I was in highschool. I always get break outs. So this is my go to when I need to get rid of a stubborn pimple quick. I highly recommend buying this!!! Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
Madi T.
Milligan Coll, TN
This product shows almost instant results I will put on my face in the morning or overnight and i see an almost instant recovery of redness. it helps dry out the acne to quickly remove it. i love this product. would recommend.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.