BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
blia s.
Marion, NC
It makes my blemishes go away but what I have to suffer with for the next 3-4 days are horrible! I can’t even use makeup to cover what my redness because my face will be so textured. But it does what it is suppose to do. It’s just the sting and pain that goes with it, maybe I’m using it wrong?
fiona a.
I use this before bed on any pimples I have or feel coming on. I have dry skin, and I find it less irritating than other benzoyl peroxide acne treatments. It dries out pimples without drying surrounding skin very badly. However, applying it to large areas still causes irritation for me.
Jenna B.
I like how this spot treatment is clear in color. It makes sure that it doesn’t become thick or obvious on the skin like other spot treatments do. It’s discreet, yet it works well. I use this as soon as i feel a pimple coming on, and it helps to clear my skin in a fraction of the time
Sarah W.
Philadelphia, PA
THIS IS MY MIRACLE IN A CONTAINER! I put this on my face when I notice I'm about to break out. After I wash my face and moisturize, I cover the area that is red and I go to bed. Wake up.. FLAWLESS. The redness was taken down and it is slightly drying out. LOVE LOVE this product.
Brittany L.
Clayton, NC
I’m so glad I’ve discovered this product it truly helps my trouble spots! As soon as i feel something coming i use this. Or if i already have a pimple and i stop myself from popping it i put this on and it’s gone pretty fast! This is the only brand I’ve used and plan on using forever
Emilee P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I bought this acne treatment after hearing AMAZING reviews about it. I bought it at target and immediately began to used it according to the directions (which I admit I don’t always do.)
I am sad to tell you that it never really worked for my acne prone skin, which may be because my skin is very VERY acne prone. However, I did see many many reviews that were positive so I’m sure it is great for other skin types!Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
Kailey T.
Springfield
Lots of people think of this product as their holy grail but I didn’t see anything big happening. I have acne everywhere and i might of seen one or two zits a week go away out of 20. It wasn’t terrible but it just seemed like some more useless stuff to put on my face to “help” acne
Campbell R.
Lake Charles
THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS!! I’ve tried several different things but to get rid of my breaks out and out of nowhere pimples this is the best FOR ME. I have oily skin, and sometimes sensitive, I get a few random breaks out but if I use this at night then add my moisturizer I’m good.
Stacie K.
Overall this product works well for spot treatment. I do not recommend useing it all over the face, as benzoyl peroxide can actually cause more breakouts because your skin becomes dependent on it. But like I said as a spot treatment, it works well, under make up or just as is.
Kristen M.
I had used a similar Neutrogena acne product but that one had 10% benzoyl peroxide in it and I had pretty good results with that. I couldn't find that product anymore so I bought this product to try. I had a lot of inflammatory acne over my entire face due to emotional and physical stress that I had been going through at the time. After using this product for a week twice a day, I saw significant improvement in clearing my acne. It takes some time for the cystic acne to heal but I would definitely use a moisturizer afterwards as the product can make your skin feel tight. It's not a deal breaker for me though since I have seen improvement with it. I'll continue buying it as long as Neutrogena keeps making it!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.