BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jordan B.
Layton
I’ve been using this for the past week, twice daily as it says right after I wash my face, moisturize, then I use it and it is great! I noticed redness disappear almost instantly and I finally am getting those problem areas on my skin.
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
This is one of the few 2.5% benzoyl peroxide treatments I could fine. This lower strength works just as well as higher percentage spot treatments without being as irritating. This is an excellent product.
emily j.
Shawnee, KS
Amazing product. I use it every night and morning after I wash and moisturizer my face. Drys clear and works amazing. Not harsh on the skin unless you overdo it. Definitely buying again when I run out.
Mackenzie R.
Meridian, ID
I have used this stuff a few times on my blemishes but I don't think it really works all that great. I think it drys them out a bit but they don't go down in size or redness. I wouldn't recommend this.
Brie W.
Lenox, MI
This could work, but I also don’t see a difference between when I use this and when I don’t. Luckily, it seems gentle enough to not irritate my skin further, but I don’t see it as a must-have product.
Alex B.
This is a great product to have during your time of the month or if you have a zit that you need to go away as soon as possible. I like having this in my medicine cabinet just in case I might need it.
Brynn S.
Dubuque, IA
I use this when I get a large pimple on my face. Even with this product it still takes the pimple several days to go away. I like the small travel size tube that makes it easy to put in my makeup bag.
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
I tried this product but didn't care for it which was surprising because I love neutrogena products. It didn't help with my acne and it left a residue that crumbled. I switched to a generic kroger brand and couldn't be happier with the results
Kelsey S.
Berwyn, PA
Good product, and effective at combating bacterial acne. However, bleaches sheets, goes on thick (and can leave visible traces behind), and is very expensive per ounce. There are better alternatives.
Madi g.
This is my holy grail acne cream. I've been using this since puberty acne struck and it works wonders. Put a dollop on at night and the zit is way smaller if not gone by morning. I love this stuff!!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.