BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Gianna D.
I discovered this a few years ago after suffering from minor breakouts. It’s a good product but not something you can use everyday. It drys out your skin but it does the job perfectly. I recommend using it 3-4 times a week.
kennedi s.
Tatum
This is a very good acne treatment. It’s not over night or anything but if you use it for a while (a week) your acne will start to go away! It’s not pricey at all and it last a long time! I’d totally recommend to my friends.
Caitlin N.
Marietta
I absolutely love this on-the-spot acne treatment. I have been using it for years and love the results from the occasional pop-up zit. It dries it out with drying out the rest of my face. This is the perfect product if you have occasional acne.
Anjali V.
This product helps calm my acne when it’s acting up, I use the product almost every night before bed and let it do it’s job! It makes me skin feel calm and fresh even when it looks a mess. The price is good for the product
Ryen K.
I can actually notice results with this product. My blemishes always apear smaller after I put this on at night. I wouldn’t wear it during the day because it dries kind of weird. For the price this is an excellent product.
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
I'm not sure if this stuff actually works, but it does seem to! I put this on my spit pimple whenever I remember and it works like a charm! Typically in a few days it's gone. It's a great price and you can find it anywhere
Caitlin N.
Morgan Hill, CA
My boyfriend actually introduced me to this cream, lol. It definitely works to dry out new pimples and dries down well enough to wear overnight. I have other treatments that I prefer but this is a great drugstore option.
Taylor H.
This product works really well if you know the benzoyl peroxide works for your skin. It dries up the acne you have. You want to make sure you use a heavy moisturizer with this because it is very drying.
Casey M.
Concord, NH
When I have bad acne I use this, and while it doesnt do as well as drying it out with rubbing alcohol, its better for my skin. My acne is visibly less red and smaller the next day. I recommend this to my friends when they want something good for their skin!
Anne P.
Cumming, GA
No complaints! If you put a dot on your spots at night they do look much better in the morning (and it prevents them from turning into big zits). Never irritates my skin either, and I have super sensitive skin. Of course, you can't beat the price either. Recommend!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.