BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ainsley B.
Pittsburgh
I use this product everyday! It’s my go to when I start seeing acne. It was more effective when I first started usuing. I bought mine at target and it was a good price for what it is. I would tell anyone with acne problems to use
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I’ve been using this product since I was a teenager, and it truly works wonders. I bought mine at target but this product can be found anywhere. It’s a small tube so sometimes it can get lost but other than that I really love it.
Makenna D.
Tallahassee, FL
This product works well to fight acne. By just putting a little bit on spots that are giving you trouble I‎t brings the redness and irritation down after one night. I‎t works well for a quick reduction of visibility of a blemish.
Lauren S.
Moorefield
It didn’t work well for me. I found making a baking powder paste as a spot treatment worked way better and cheaper. I wouldn’t buy again. I ended up giving it to a friend and she likes it. I feel this product needs improvement.
Hannah S.
Works well, and a very good price. Dries extremely fast and doesn’t dry out the skin too badly, and doesn’t leave any oiliness on the skin. It takes a couple days to get rid of problem spots, but it’s always eventually worked.
Ashlyn B.
Cohutta, GA
This product works very well when I have a few bumps that are being stubborn! I can put this on and within the next day it looks as though the bump is starting to go away. It works well with the stress cleanser that they have.
Aprilmunoz A.
Phoenix
I had dealt with acne for the longest. I usually would eat unhealthy but I stoped this amazingly cute my acne not only acne but scars! It played of very well! It surprised me because I tired many other products and nothing more like this helped me in the long run!
Ashley S.
Westwood, NJ
it definitely is an alright product. i wouldn’t purchase it again. i put it on one pimple, it would go away on that area but spread to another area. it worked well on redness, just not that great with making them disappear.
hailey g.
It helps so much and I see a noticeable difference after I use it overnight. It is a little bit expensive due to the fact there is not a lot in it. I would recommend to those wanting to reduce the size of a pimple overnight.
Gianna D.
I discovered this a few years ago after suffering from minor breakouts. It’s a good product but not something you can use everyday. It drys out your skin but it does the job perfectly. I recommend using it 3-4 times a week.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.