BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
I didn’t really like this stuff. It didn’t help at all. If anything it made it worse. It was just disappointing overall. The little tube is convenient but the product isn’t. I wouldn’t recommend this to others.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
I love love love this product. Tried using it overnight too and that proved to be the most successful. Would for sure buy again. Stops breakouts pretty dang quickly for me. Works best on a small amount of acne.
💚 D.
Peabody
This one works ok, but I like the other spot treatment for stubborn acne better. This one just takes a little longer to work, and after using it for a while, it seemed like my skin didn't respond to it anymore.
Jen B.
Works well for spot treatments. It doesn't dry out my skin, but maybe that's because I have combo (normal/oily) skin. I've tried other acne spot treatments and I always come back to this one because it always works for me.
Natasha U.
Westchester
This is my last option acne medicine. I still always have it in my drawer for emergencies. Sometimes I get spot acne and my acne medicine isn’t clearing t up fast enough so I use this. It works well sometimes but other times doesn’t work at all.
Amber V.
San Antonio, TX
I’ve been using this since I was teenager! I’ve never had bad acne, but an occasional pimple or two and I use this to spot treat those blemishes. It helps minimize the redness and the puffiness, but doesn’t necessarily reduce the pimple itself.
Lily H.
Conifer
This product is really helpful for making my acne smaller and less noticeable but it isn’t super effective at completely getting rid of my zits. I always put it on at night and one to two times in the morning.
linda l.
brooklyn, NY
It didn’t really help my acne. I feel like I was expecting and eraser effect but my acne was still there and it didn’t prevent new ones from coming. It was pretty disappointing in my opinion. i would not buy again.
liz d.
I have been using this product somewhat consistently for a while now. It helps when I do have a spot, though it takes a few days to clear up acne. It does keep the area clean and I’ve noticed my acne less red.
Althea B.
Boise, ID
This is my go to acne treatment. I use it all over my face every morning to help dry up acne spots. It’s strong enough to be effective but gentle enough that I can use it everyday without drying out my skin.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.