BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Rebecca W.
Deerfiled Beach
This is a good product and it does work. It has great packaging and is nice to travel with. Amazing price point and easy to get ahold of. It does help with breakouts but does not work as quickly as some others I have tried. I will still purchase this though!
Taylor H.
This product works really well if you know the benzoyl peroxide works for your skin. It dries up the acne you have. You want to make sure you use a heavy moisturizer with this because it is very drying.
kate A.
This product worked really well for me. I love this product a lot and it was really effective when I used it. I have used this product several times and it has been great I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Casey M.
Boscawen , NH
When I have bad acne I use this, and while it doesnt do as well as drying it out with rubbing alcohol, its better for my skin. My acne is visibly less red and smaller the next day. I recommend this to my friends when they want something good for their skin!
Anne P.
Cumming , GA
No complaints! If you put a dot on your spots at night they do look much better in the morning (and it prevents them from turning into big zits). Never irritates my skin either, and I have super sensitive skin. Of course, you can't beat the price either. Recommend!
Nicole S.
East Los Angeles
I like this product for those stubborn pimples that appear out of nowhere. It really does the job. I find that it reduces redness. It’s met my expectations so far. I would recommend to others and will be buying again.
Kristin E.
Radford, VA
I wouldn’t recommend this if you had severe acne and dry skin because it can be very trying for your face. I quit using this just because it wasn’t necessary for my face especially with my dry skin but it is effective
Rei 😊.
Usually all acne treatment creams/gels work for me. My granny bought me this one and it works just as good as the rest of them that I’ve tried. I wouldn’t buy it again since I can get an off brand for a cheaper price
Jennifer H.
Woodside, NY
I felt like it's kinda pricey for a tiny tube. It doesn't seem to work well with my skin. I don't really see a difference after using at least 2 tubes of this. Products work differently on everyone so maybe it's just me.
kate p.
This product is really nice. Iv been using it for about 2 weeks now on my problem areas and they have went down so much! But something that is weird is that it makes my skin oily which is very weird but I still like this product
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.