BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Erica S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This is actually a pretty good product. It works within 24-48 hours. It’s a white cream and i put the smallest amount over any blemishes i had and it just soaks in. It recommends to use two to three times a day, so I did three lol. I bought it at target for $6 so that’s a really great deal! Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
cassie b.
Westmont
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. So I don't have that much acne but it's annoying when you have an upcoming event and you get a pimple or a zit. Well this is such a good product it minimises the size in less then a few hours. I put it on every night before I go to bed and when I wake up it's almost gone. I night recommend this product to everyone.
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
This product works but it also drys my skin out really bad. If you have oily skin you may not notice too much but if you have normal/dry skin wouldn’t recommend. I do appreciate that it got rid of the acne spots. Also the face that it comes in a squeeze tube and that you get quite a bit of product for the price is nice.
Aida C.
Lancaster, PA
I love this cream for spot treatment. When I have a random zit I only need a small amount of this. I put this on the zit at night and it’s already starting to dry up in the morning. I have never put this all over my face so I don’t know how well it would do at that. I feel like that might be a little too drying though
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
I’m 100% over any treatment that is purely for acne. They always end up making my skin worse in the long run. I recently started using The Ordinary "Buffet" and other serums and not only is my over skin appearance better, my acne is basically non existent. All without over drying or damage to my skin like I had from products like this one.
Oona S.
Phoenix
I bought the Neutrogena On the Spot Acne Treatment because my insurance stopped covering my acne gel. It is pretty effective in fighting new breakouts after continued use, but my skin was very red, irritated, and dry. I used a very small amount every other night and loaded up on moisturizer, but it didn’t improve the redness or irritation on my face.
makayla l.
Plano, TX
I used this product for about 2 years now and I only like it for some occasions. I have rosacea so when I use it my skin gets beet red and irritated around my cheek region. I normally use it on my chin and forehead and it dries out my skin a ton but always gets rid of any breakouts. I would try it if you don’t have rosacea.
Diamond S.
A FREAKING DEFINITELY in my book. I was told this product worked so I told myself why not. I PAID ONLY $5 for it at target and let me tell you, BEST $5 spent on it. It worked instantly and the directions is cleared and just worked wonders over night. And hell yes I recommend this to anyone and everyone !!!!!
Mey S.
I love this product for when I am starting to get blemishes on my face. For the most part, I have fairly clear skin but when I don’t, I put some of this on the areas needed overnight and it’s helps greatly. My mom recommended it to me and I recommend it to others. Not sure on the price at this moment though.
Gisella G.
Port Saint Lucie
Although I don't really get zits or salicylic acne anymore, I appreciated this while I did make use of it because it always got the job done. You apply the smallest amount onto your pimple or section of acne and poof! No more unwanted blemishes for you, no white-heads, black-heads, or regular pimples anymore. It worked overnight for me. I didn't even have to worry. It doesn't have a pleasant smell and neither did this other on-the-spot treatment but honestly, why would It? You can use face washes and creams for that. I used the Clean & Clear Morning Burst and Nuetrogena Grapefruit Cleansing Wash daily during the times I applied this product.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.