BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Lorraine D.
Chula Vista, CA
Most other products on the market is too harsh on my face and leaves me dry and itchy. This 2.5% benzoyl peroxide is gentle yet effective enough to shrink a breakout. I would recommend this to anyone who have found other benzoyl peroxide products too harsh.
Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
This treats acne by drying it. That’s a weird technique yes and it does dry your face in the process but it does work and it works on making whiteheads smaller and blackheads smaller too. Using this, I couldn’t tone my face or it would’ve been extremely dry.
Karyn G.
South Lyon
This works very well. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because the natural version of this product works so much better, but I used this product for years and it works very well too! If you don’t have sensitive skin this one might be best for you over the natural one! Definitely worth looking into
Ruby K.
It's a good product for mild acne and or sensitive/mature skin.  Convenient to open packaging and and the right amount comes out from the opening. But don't expect it to help for large cysts.
Sarah B.
Morristown, IN
This cream usually works really well for me. As soon as I feel a zit coming I just dap a little on and it never comes. There’s the occasional stubborn acne it can’t fight.
Harley H.
College Station, TX
This is literally my favorite on the spot creams. I live by it. I see tremendous results overnight when I use it. And it doesn’t take much of the cream to work, so I’ve had the same bottle FOREVER. It’s also very cheap for something that works this well!
Julianne B.
Silver Spring, MD
This works pretty well for me. I have a few big breakouts and after a few hours they are greatly reduced. I have sensitive skin and normally can’t use this type of stuff, but I had no problems with this. It’s also a good price. I will definitely buy again.
Heather V.
Denham Spgs, LA
This product is very fast acting and within three days it had dried out and faded the acne spot I had on my face. I was very pleased with that whole process. It worked and did exactly what it was supposed to do. I would recommend this product to a friend.
brittany r.
Kissimmee, FL
This stuff is gold. It work SO FAST. There's no smell to it, and it literally only takes a little dab to work its magic. I could not recommend this product enough to everyone in the world. My momma recommended it to me, and we all know momma's know best.
Lupita E.
Every night or every time i get acne this is my number one,Guys i do recommend this treatment apply t at night go to sleep and wake up with nothing but a beautiful skin!!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.