BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
This acne tratement is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!! 100% recommend!! One of my favorites 💗💗💗💗💗
Lupitha S.
Srve perfectamente para personas con acné limpia.la cara perfectamentea mi me encanto lo recomiendo
Celeste F.
Adults , ON
I used this and found that it irratated my skin.. i have sensitive skin so it might just be me..
Sanny B.
Toronto
This products helps get rid of any acne or flair ups I get occasionally. Very fast acting product
naiya c.
goulburn
Hated this product it made my skin fell so rough and make my acne flare up I do not recommend it
Kaki H.
Love this, it's literally the only spot treatment I've used that really works, it is a life saver
DeJaa M.
South bend, Indiana
This dried my sisters face out fast. She of course didn't like that and I wasn't happy either.
Gerda R.
Very nice product! But it doesn't do miracles. Nice way to keep your acne as little as possible
Rhianne B.
This seemed to work for a few weeks then stopped having any effect on my skin which is a shame
khushi m.
this product is extremely effective and does what it says it should do ! very happy with this !
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.