BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great..it usually takes a few days before my problem area is cleared up but it's most effective. It does leave the application area a bit sticky
Delcy P.
I have about three weeks using this product. As soon as I have a pimple coming through I put some on. It definitely tries out. After a while, my skin does seem to get dry. Unfortunately, it still leaves the scar and mark. The dark spots are still evident even after multiply usage.
Emma M.
Columbia
I wouldn't recommend this product. It doesn't help my acne and it feels slightly clogging to my pores. It has not changed my skin what so ever and is very disappointing. It doesn't work as a spot treatment or a general acne spread which is upsetting for the price.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
i believe it works well to get rid of the acne but i did not like that it left me with an acne scar. i couldnt get rid of that acne scar till months later but yeah i dont recommend this. i most definitely dont like it nor will i ever use it again.
Dayna S.
Purchased at: Target
Got rid of my pimples so quickly!!! Overnight! I repurchased probably 3 times now.... I would definitely recommend to any friend.
Chelsea G.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This stuff is great for spot treatments on acne, been using it forever! It’s really good at flirting out the acne and is super affordable! Definitely meets expectations and highly recommend to sufferers!
Lauren F.
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: Target
MIRACLE WORKER! This product works overnight to help reduce acne and is a key role in my skin care routine. The size is smaller than I’d like and i wish it was available in a pump container but i will still continue to buy this!
Aly R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this on the spot treatment it’s the best I’ve ever used. It’s one of the only ones that doesn’t burn my sensitive skin.
Roselyn J.
lake mary
Purchased at: Walmart
It was the last product I used to cure acne but the reality is that I do not usually use them because it irritates my skin more and acne is never cured quickly with this type of products. I prefer to continue with my routine of normal cleaning and apply a little oil with vitamin C like Tarte and usually acne is cured in that way.
Ariana G.
This product did nothing for my acne however it is not the products fault my skin just doesnt work with benzoyl peroxide and reacts better with products that have salacydic acid
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.