BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Maraam A.
Purchased at: Walmart
So this product definitely dries out my pimples however it does take a while for the pimple to physically go away; again this product and decrease the redness but the size is not decreased for another couple days or so!
Abbie P.
Medon
Purchased at: Walmart
helped some pimples and it didn’t help others. did okay as long as you put it on as soon as you feel a pimple coming
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This stuff was ok. I would not use it again. I got it at Walmart and I don’t usually like buying stuff like this at Walmart but I used it for a trip when I didn’t want to spend a lot of money so I guess it worked. Cleared up the blemishes that I needed it to
Anna L.
This product works well getting rid of my pimples. The packaging is very simple. It is a little pricey but I think the product fits the price. I am still on my first bottle (?) , but I would buy again.
Sophie H.
Lake Elsinore
I use these whenever a pimple pops up! It does take a few days to work but it does the job!
Devon L.
Union City
This little bottle is perfect for when you feel a pimple just starting to come up! I try to use after my shower so it flies on a clean face!
Chelsea S.
Robesonia , PA
This product is ok. It works. But Burt’s bees has 2 spot treatments that work much faster
Shera K.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This really helps with minimizing incoming pimples. I usually use it at night or immediately when I notice any kind of acne popping up on my face.
Lexi M.
Boardman, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy this product. I have acne spots pretty often and this product treats my breakouts super quick
Christie D.
Charleston, SC
My skin is VERY sensitive. So I was very excited to see that this product doesn’t dry out my skin or irritate it, while getting rid of acne almost overnight. If it isn’t gone by the morning, it’s barely noticeable. A great product!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.