BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Kristie G.
This helped to clear some of my acne so well, it reduced the redness and the puffiness of the spot and made it look more appealing and less gross and pussy. Gross I know but it's true and it's a struggle. Defo recommend
Abbie P.
Winnipeg
This product is really good for just when a pimple is about to become “ripe”. I’ve tried applying this when the pimple is already visible with pus and it didn’t seem to do anything. It’s really drying so if you have dry skin I wouldn’t reccomend using this product. It did help some spots become less visibly but didn’t really get rid of them for good.
Claudia S.
santo domingo
La amo! Simplemente la coloco overnight en mis espinillas o acne y la dejo hacer su funcion, al next day acne is gone !! Parece magia pero es el mejor resultado que he conseguido con este producto! 100% recomendado
🌸fafa F.
Acne is a nightmare for me I'm suffering from it ,from a young age it's ruining my life so Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Diva l.
This product the main ingredient in it is benzoyl peroxide it make pimples dry and control the other pimples just put a tinny dot on the pimples and it will vanish in three days
Jenna W.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoy the creamy consistency of this treatment because it is very effective when it comes to spot treatment! Also like how it sort of dries out and does minimise acne sometimes.
SDQ9805 keila I.
I stopped buying my prescription acne face wash because this works even better! I wash my face like normal then apply a small amount of this treatment on my acne-prone areas of my face. It stops pimples from progressing and reduces pimples that are already there without ever drying out my skin. Glad I gave it a try!
Oumaima t.
Casablanca, Grand Casablanca
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 2000 followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , please reply in the email registered in this site , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you
Ella K.
Singapore
the absolute best on the go product for stubborn acne that won't go away.. Love the texture and how light it feels, almost as if it wasn't there. I use it for underneath my makeup as a layer of protection just on my dotty acne, I use primer elsewhere. Love this. Little bit pricey for such a small product.
Samantha M.
Edmonton, AB
Life saver for those small little flare ups. I put it on before bed on my
Trouble spots and most are dried out by the
Morning. It’s a little harsh but it does the trick.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.