BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Molly L.
United States
This spot treatment works well for my acne. I use it on my zits and it helps them to go away faster. I use this very often and I would recommend it to someone else.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I generally have a zit or two somewhere on my face all the time, near that time of the month I get a few more. I wouldn’t say I have acne, but the zits I get are typically VERY big, VERY red, and hard to get rid of. This definitely reduces redness and size, but my zits still last for weeks.
Liz M.
Shrewsbury
This is my favorite acne treatment for singular pimples and acne areas. It really dries out the pimples well. The packaging is nice and it definitely met my expectations. It is not too gentle or too harsh and ti gets the job done. I will definitely continue to buy it and I'd recommend it.
Amanda R.
Claridge, PA
This is very effective at treating angry red and sore blemishes once they have penetrated the skin. Down fall, it’s very harsh on the skin and bleaches anything that it comes it contact with. I wish it didn’t dry out the skid around the blemish but that is usually how spot treatments work
Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
This PRODUCT works WONDERS! The acne spot treatment will literally have your super big or small, super red, irritated pimple gone in 2-3 days. If you can catch the pimple before it’s really about to push out through your pore & use this acne spot treatment it WILL be gone in 1-2 days. It actually treats the pimple, reduces redness and makes it disappear. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Ashley Z.
United States
This is a good product to use to help with heeling major breakouts in just one day. It is really effective and does not cause a whole lot of drying out or redness unless you over use the product, or if you have a allergic reaction to it, which at that point i would not use this product.
Jessica A.
This acne cream is amazing! It works great for spots that you want to get rid of fast in about 1-2 hours after I apply you can tell it’s working as it’s not as red as before and not swollen. Would recommend for everyone it’s perfect for last minute acne pop ups right before date nights, events or photo shoots
Erica M.
Akron, OH
I have been using this product for quite a few years. It is perfect for spot treatment. I have generally sensitive skin, but have never had issues with this product. It dries out the blemish and reduces swelling and redness virtually overnight. I would definitely recommend this spot treatment if you are in a pinch.
Sara J.
dallas, ga
This is great for that random giant zit that comes up out of nowhere! I just put a little on and it is gone the next day. Don’t put on too much or it dries the area.
Amanda D.
Kingston, TN
Apply this at night and your acne will go away. The next morning though make sure you clean your face or it will look like you have dried toothpaste on your face.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.