BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Luis V.
Davie, FL
I feel like it works in drying out the acne and not my skin, but it really burns and tingles when first applying it. I've just started using this with two other creams from my derm. and I can tell my acne is clearing up
Kirdy T.
Thunder Bay
I use this for single-spot breakouts. I usually dab in on at night after I've washed my face and then go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning the blemish is no longer red and the acne bump is gone.
Hadi S.
Jeddah
This soap is love i used it back at time when i had a lot of acne . Its was on a repeat use i used it for a year . It was very good . I buyed it from nahdi pharmacy. Ill recommend it to tean agers .
valentina s.
Me encanta, en este momento sufro de acne pero es leve antes sufria de acne severo y gracias a la linea de cuidado de la pei lcon acene, la infección se ha ido desvaneciendo
Krystina R.
Not a huge fan, I have used better. It took far too long to see results... I had two similar blemishes so I treated one and not the other to see what happened, they both cleared up very close in time.
It's amazingggg!! This is the best acne treatment I have used so far. Every company that makes a Benzoyl Peroxide treatment seems to feel the need to sell it in a 10% concentration. This does not make it more effective at fighting acne but does make it more effective at drying out your skin. BP creams are very drying over time but that is just an unfortunate side effect of the treatment. A 2.5% concentration works just fine for acne treatment.
Maria N.
Miami
My personal opinion, this is one of the best acne creams out there. Works great for me, no complaints other than fading on material if you get it on something. But the product does its job and works great!
S
This gel is amazing. It works overnight and instantly clears any breakouts I have! Would recommend to anyone looking for something to clear those pesky pimples.
Kayla m.
Surrey, BC
I find this product doesn't work that well for me. I feel like the pimple will go away on its own in the same amount of time it takes when using this product.
Sierra M.
Oakville
Attacks any pimples I have overnight and decreases the irritated skin and swelling. Perfect solution if you have a big event the next day and need a quick fix
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.