BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Em🦇🦇
This cream dries up the skin quickly wherever it is applied. It takes care of smaller acne, but larger acne need to be handled with other methods.
Xiomara S.
Hollywood, FL
If you see a pimple peeping thru or a pimple not leaving trust me I give you two to three day with this on sometime over night is gone
Mona J.
I did not find this to be very effective. I was hoping for a fast pimple remover. Perhaps I was impatient, but it did not appear to remove pimples (or at least work toward it) within a couple days. Inexpensive, but that is irrelevant if it does not work for you.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Neutrogena has come along way in their skin Line. Their products seem to really work and they’re at a decent price as well. They work for different types of skin texture and the Neutrogena brand more specifically their spot treatments and masks, helped me regain my confidence after suffering with bad acne.
Sarah M.
Spruce Pine
Very good acne treatment. Doesn’t work overnight but still works pretty fast. Would buy again.
Haley K.
Orlando
I like to use this on pimples that have already formed or that I can spot forming under the skin. It works wonders! I use it as a spot treatment and occasionally will put it in specific areas that I know pimples form easily (like around my nose and on my chin). Sometimes after one night of having it on, the pimple is gone! The only con that I can think of is that if you apply too much it gets a little crusty in the area but that's it!
Michelle R.
Chicago
This treatment reduces inflammation and redness of acne a day or two after use. It will create some dryness which is the only downside
lindsey a.
I’ve seen this product work for others, but it isn’t for me. I have very sensitive skin and this product was very harsh on my face. I would wake up with red splotches all over my face. If you don’t have sensitive skin like me I would recommend this product.
Denise S.
Orlando , FL
This is both effective and gentle for my sensitive skin prone to cystic acne. Can definitely tell a difference in the morning when using it overnight.
kaelen o.
The results were inconsistent for me. Sometimes it was far too drying and left me with dry patches.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.