BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
this product is great, not only for spot treatment, but it’s great for preventing spots where you might break out or problem areas. will buy again!!
chloe s.
I love this product, it actually works with clearing my skin and it clears up fast. Finding it in the store was hard though, they never carried it.
Xiomara S.
Hollywood, FL
If you see a pimple peeping thru or a pimple not leaving trust me I give you two to three day with this on sometime over night is gone
Clary O.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I don’t know what happened to the formula but this made my skin extremely red in the areas I applied it in and did absolutely nothing for my acne.
Charlotte O.
Works very well for quick foxes, not a very long term solution though. I put it on right before bed after washing my face and there is a noticeable improvement in the blemish after just one night.
aliany p.
Miami
It has help a lot with my acne . It doesn’t solve your problem as i expect it would but is good
Anastasia C.
Centerton
I first purchased this product after a visit to my personal dermatologist. At first, I thought the packaging was kind of boring, but when I began to use it, I quickly noticed that it was helping to diminish my blemishes. I have been using this product for a year and I have rarely broken out since.
Kortney K.
Lakeville
This is SO harsh on my skin. I use a TINY TINY amount and when I wake up the next morning, my whole face and eyes will be swollen itchy and red.
Natalie M.
Rockville Centre
Reduces redness and inflammation of pimples within an hour of use!! Doesn’t completely get rid of acne but definitely helps. A little pricey but is sold at pretty much every drug store.
Ali P.
This is my favorite spot treatment for acne. I don’t have breakouts often, but when I do this helps a lot. If I use it the recommended 3 times a day it clears up a pimple within 2 days or so, but my skin around the pimple will be very dry and flaky. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone who has dry skin.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.