BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Meghan K.
Fishing Creek , MD
Once again, i haven’t noticed a major difference using this product but I’ve only used it about a hand full of times
Katie G.
Indianapolis
Helps clear acne immediately!! I use it at night before I go to bed and the next morning when I wake up the pimple is almost gone!
aliany p.
Miami
It has help a lot with my acne . It doesn’t solve your problem as i expect it would but is good
Michelle R.
Chicago
This treatment reduces inflammation and redness of acne a day or two after use. It will create some dryness which is the only downside
Jordan L.
4125 Morgan jaymes drive
I have been using this recently. I'm not completely impressed with it. It seems my pimples get worse with it before they get better and it's not a fast process. I guess I was expecting it to work alot faster than it does.
Dylan S.
Sometimes this works really well but sometimes it doesn’t really do anything for my acne. I don’t love the packaging but if it works then it doesn’t matter! It’s a good value and have recommended it to my family.
Ali P.
This is my favorite spot treatment for acne. I don’t have breakouts often, but when I do this helps a lot. If I use it the recommended 3 times a day it clears up a pimple within 2 days or so, but my skin around the pimple will be very dry and flaky. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone who has dry skin.
this product is great, not only for spot treatment, but it’s great for preventing spots where you might break out or problem areas. will buy again!!
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This stuff was ok. I would not use it again. I got it at Walmart and I don’t usually like buying stuff like this at Walmart but I used it for a trip when I didn’t want to spend a lot of money so I guess it worked. Cleared up the blemishes that I needed it to
Em🦇🦇
This cream dries up the skin quickly wherever it is applied. It takes care of smaller acne, but larger acne need to be handled with other methods.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.