BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
luz lidilma a.
Este es un tratamiento increíble, pero tiene una historia. Tuve un pequeño problema con el acné que quería tratar antes de que se estropeaba. Por lo tanto, yo había comprado recientemente el lavado de acné tienen una naranja, después de haber comprado que pensé que tenía que patear a un nivel superior, por lo que había boughten esto. Lo que esto hace es secar el grano por lo que es más pequeño y más fácil de "pop". Puede ejecutar este en más de la espinilla o un punto por encima de ellos. Por lo que salpican me refiero a dejar una pequeña cantidad en la parte superior de la espinilla, no frote. Para los granos más grandes que yo dot. Recomiendo este producto extremadamente si lo que buscas es una buena crema de la etapa de su acné-juego
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
This definitely makes a huge difference in clearing any active spots that I have. They are always much smaller by the time I wake up in the morning (or gone completely if the spot is minor enough to begin with). It can feel a bit drying when you first start using it, but that will go away. I use this on my spots every night after moisturizing.Just an FYI: It doesn't do much for scars and also won't prevent NEW acne from forming since that typically has to do with stress, hormones or a variety of other internal issues. If you're using this as a treatment for acne, then I would recommend using this in combination with an internal acne treatment.
julia m.
Valinhos
I LOOOOOVE this product, it removes any pimple you've got in 24 hours, i don't have many so i don't use it on a day to day basis but when i do use it, it definitely does the job, my skin is very sensitive and it tends que get red when i use any product of this kind, but my skin does not rave reactions to this product, it does not become red ou ichi and gets ride of the pimple within hours, i definitely recommend it for those who have sensitive skin and are look for a good cream of this kind !!
Imani C.
Little Rock
This is literally the best invention ever. I am currently out of the country, and I forgot to buy some more before I left, and when I tell you I am struggliiing! It is literally nowhere here, and I could just crawl into a casket and die. It begins working quickly to reduce redness of my face, minimizes my colossal pores and pimples, and stops my blackheads (they form and grow under my skin and it's just the worse) from growing into a demon. Thanks Neutrogena!
Phoutthapany V.
80 barker road, ACS Oldham Hall
🙂 ok for all gals or even guys, acne problem is super serious. We all wish to have perfect complexion. WELL this has been helping me so much. To be honest, when I see the sign that pimple is coming out, I apply this and after 1 night or 1 day only, the pimples are cured
Would really recommend everyone to get this as it is really really good and this is not my 1st, or 2nd or even 3rd, but 6th one. I have been using this for many many years

XOXO,
La :-)
Shavonne B.
Calgary, AB
First, a little bit about my skin. It's dry outside the T-zone, and oily within. I visited a doctor last week, who diagnosed my skin as having moderate acne. But take a look at my picture, where is all that acne? Step 1: have a good spot treatment. Step 2: have a really good foundation.

I seriously have to take my hat off to this spot treatment. I got it at Rexall (so it's inexpensive), and have been using it for months. The treatment is not a miracle worker though. If you have moderate to severe acne, it's probably time to see a doctor. If you're expecting results overnight, then you won't be blown away. BUT, if you follow the instructions diligently, within a short amount of time your acne should improve overall like mine did. It didn't dry out my skin in the slightest either. It generally kept spots that would expand and cause a huge deal in the past to a minimal mark, just enough for my foundation to cover it.

But still again, I stress, if your acne is not improving, do not rely on drugstore products or even fancier more expensive stuff. See a doctor and get something to use in addition to your routine.
Macarena C.
Santiago, chile
LOVE NEUTROGENA ON THE SPOT!!I apply it to the affected area and leave it on overnight, the next day the pimples are almost gone!!! They reduce in size.Has a good format and the most important: WORKS WONDERS!i definitely recommended and buy this again.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
This product was just decent. I've picked up about every acne spot treatment available at the drugstore over the years, for me and my little brother. This is neither of our favourites. Again, it is fine and doesn't dry out my sensitive skin, but doesn't do all that much. Pick up the Clean and Clear Persa Gel 5 right next to it instead!
Naneli R.
San Juan
Este producto para el acné me funcionó muy bien para el problema de acné que tuve y lo mejor es que no tuve que seguir con el tratamiento. No es una crema que tengas que comprar una y otra y otra vez. Funciona al momento y no deja rastros.
Johanna R.
Doral, FL
This works amazing! this is actually a holy grail item for me! there is absolutely nothing else that I have tried that works this well for me. I have sensitive skin and I don't get much pimples but when I do they are absolutely huge. I put this on before I go to sleep and when I wake up it is usually gone completely or mostly gone.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.