BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dania V.
I use this on breakouts everyday. It makes a huge difference when you wake up the other day
Sloane W.
This is more gentle than clearisil, great for when my skin is a bit more sensitive and dry
Chrissy M.
Mchenry, IL
This was way too sting on my sensitive skin. It made my skin itchy and made my acne worse.
Isabel B.
Davenport, FL
Awesome solution for acne spots , in 3 days your acne spot will be gone with this product.
Kyah
Didn't really help my acne it didn't even dry it out I don't think it helped my acne at all
Brittney E.
Cleared up my acne fast at first then clearness of skin seemed to fade after a week or two.
MaryAnne S.
Olivette, MO
This actually worked for me. It dried my skin a bit but did the job. I would use it again.
Jordan Z.
Rockwood, MI
I used this many years ago I don't know why I stopped it cleared up most pimples over night
Jenn B.
Not great honestly. Doesn’t work good enough considering the brand and the price. Not a fan
Ariana P.
Chula Vista, CA
Worked okay, havent used it in a while but when i did it sped the healing process a little.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.