BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
despacito t.
houston
My doctor recommended this $300 acne treatment and I said, "no way!" So instead I got this and it cleared up my acne in less than a week! I think it's a pretty affordable cream and it works well.
Samantha M.
Edmonton, AB
Life saver for those small little flare ups. I put it on before bed on my
Trouble spots and most are dried out by the
Morning. It’s a little harsh but it does the trick.
Kendra M.
LOVED IT ! this is very useful when you have just one big pinball like in your nose or your forehead, you just put some on it, and you feel how it stars burning It.
Mandisa T.
Did not see a huge difference overnight, however, did help to reduce and fade pimple in a few days. Then is very small, wish it came in a larger size. Overall, not bad given the price.
Ines A.
juarez
I love it, I’m suffer of acne because under so much stress I frequently eat food with a lot of fat and things that make the acne appears, but with this product y really see a change
salma s.
I like how it leaves my face after washing it with this product its formula helps the acne to dry many of the grains that had on the forehead are gone thanks to this soap that helps to have less acne than normal apart the bar of soap lasts longer than liquid soap
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
Left my skin very dry and it didn't really work as well as some of the other things I have tried.
I had to stop using this after a few days as it made my skin really bad around my nose area.
Amy T.
penketh, warrington
Couldn’t see a drastic change in my skins acne appearance. I feel like sometimes these only work on people with only one or two spots. Not people that have multiple of spots together. Wouldn’t buy again. Would recommend but to someone that doesn’t have acne like mine. I would use a whole box in two days.
shelby b.
Clarenville, ['', 'NL', '']
I started using this based off a YouTuber I watch recommended it on her videos, I wasn’t 100% sure on it but it has definitely been my go to when I start to feel I’m about to break out! I’ve mentioned it to countless people and they’ve all loved it too. For the price, it for sure gets the job done!
Nikol D.
Charleston
Cute little packaging. It doesn’t smell or feel sticky. Does help with red spots sometimes. Good value but kind of pricey. Wouldn’t recommend it though it just didn’t really help me so yeah. It’s just not what I need but overall it’s not that bad.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.