BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hannah S.
Margate
It’s absorbs easily and can be used under sunscreen and worn in the day. It has no fragrance and comes in a travel friendly size. It works as it claims and prevents acne and reduces the size. Not sure if I would buy it again because my tube had dried out an I didn’t use it that much or leave it open
Mariam A.
Anything with benzoyl peroxide definitely works to help clear up acne. It is a slow process but certainly a good over the counter product to use. The key is to continue using it even after the acne clears up but slowly reduce the amount. I always keep a benzoyl peroxide in cabinet just in case I have an acne attack!
Dominique N.
Spanish Town
This product is a good one but it didn't work for my skin. When I used it caused itching and redness but at first it was working well for me. Best advice is to know how your skin will/ would react to the certain skincare product, but there is room for improvement.
Eddisher G.
Au Tabour, Castries
Alot of different products work for different people but i have to say i experiment with alot of face products and this one was the winner for me , this spot treatment is very simple to applicate it has a weird smell that would be the only concern.
Alejandra A.
miami
I have acne in my forehead and this has been my rescue!!! In almost a week i noticed changes, it met my expectations and i would really continue buying it!! It dries out your pimple in a night... but the rest of your face won’t over dry. I love this product!
Angie G.
Singapore
this spot treatment is great for small acnes. it is very drying though, but nothing like a good moisturiser can’t fix. i noticed that this cream helped calmed my acne down, lessen redness and minimised breakouts. sad to say it didn’t clear my acnes up
🎀Christeen.Tips🇪🇬💄 f.
El Mahallah el-Kobra
Love, love, love this stuff! Works wonders! I apply it to the affected area and leave it on overnight. The next day the pimples are almost gone!! They reduce in size. I also notice that this product has helped with acne scarring. I am impressed. I've tried all types of acne medication from proactiv to clean and clear this one by neutrogena works the best! When I first started using it I did notice it dried out my skin a little bit but I kept on using. After a couple of uses the drying effect went away so I'm happy. I've found my HG acne spot treatment!! I just wish it would come in a bigger size tube. Overall I do recommend
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
This is tried and true. When you put it on it has a slightly medicated scent and doesn’t seem like it’s going to do much and the consistency for a cream and not convincing but it does a good job at cleaning up a mess and lessening the swelling on new and stubborn zits. I use this typically when I’m traveling I know I can run into a Walgreens and find this this and I know it will work well enough without having to spend 30$ on something I can’t bring back home with me
Mahalia E.
I will recommend this to anyone I even gave a tube to my cousin. when I feel a pimple coming on that is the first thing reach for. The price is a little pricey but its worth it in the long run that little tube last you a 1mth and more.
Surabhi P.
Indore
There was a time when my forehead was full of acne due to some reason, I tried a lot of products to get rid of it but none helped except this one. After started applying this, right on the third day my acne started getting super dry and slowly within a week or two all my acne was gone along with its scars, it became very light. It was like a life saviour for my skin that time. 👍🏼⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.