BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Anna M.
Northville
It is an average cream. I didn’t see it working wonders. I’m not sure if ig is my skin type but it made my spots dry after using it. I wish it was more gentle but got the job done.
cassidy p.
WORKS LIKE A DREAM ☁️ don’t pop your zits, put this one at night, maybe before you do your makeup, use it for a few days and acne is gone
joely b.
Cleveland
great product. in just a couple of hours, acne is drastically decreased because of this treatment.
Corinna M.
Dos Palos
How well does this work? I used other brand of acne treatment on spot. Plan on using this if it works good.
Dylan S.
Sometimes this works really well but sometimes it doesn’t really do anything for my acne. I don’t love the packaging but if it works then it doesn’t matter! It’s a good value and have recommended it to my family.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
I do find this product works. However it really dries out my skin and also bleached my pillows at night. I use it sparingly and only when really needed as a result of this. Pimples do reduce in size and redness after one use.
lindsey a.
I’ve seen this product work for others, but it isn’t for me. I have very sensitive skin and this product was very harsh on my face. I would wake up with red splotches all over my face. If you don’t have sensitive skin like me I would recommend this product.
Jocelyn m.
Pompano Beach
This product had helped my skin so much. The packaging is pretty standard it’s not really all that. It definitely good value and not pricy. I’m definitely a repeat user to this product. I recommend this to others.
Katie G.
Indianapolis
Helps clear acne immediately!! I use it at night before I go to bed and the next morning when I wake up the pimple is almost gone!
Zoe J.
This is a great product!! As a 15 year old, I struggle with acne and this is one of the very few products that seems to work for my skin. I apply it liberally before bed and by morning redness and inflammation are significantly reduced
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.