BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer V.
Promises smaller sized pimples within 2 hours. Did not see this. Also left a white, crusty, mess behind no matter how much I rubbed in.

Didn’t sting or burn, no intense scent
Anna L.
This product works well getting rid of my pimples. The packaging is very simple. It is a little pricey but I think the product fits the price. I am still on my first bottle (?) , but I would buy again.
Denise S.
Orlando , FL
This is both effective and gentle for my sensitive skin prone to cystic acne. Can definitely tell a difference in the morning when using it overnight.
Adina N.
This works overnight! I will go to sleep with huge blemishes and wake up with nothing! Super cheap and effective
Abbey G.
This acne treatment is a miracle worker! It is my go to whenever I have acne. I apply it to my pimples after I take a shower and in the morning they are almost gone. I would definitely recommend this product!
laura h.
omaha
This product so amazing! It works so fast and I see results immediately. This product is so cheap and affordable and you can get it at any drugstore near you. This product works hard to erase redness and clear away the pimples.
Lisa B.
San Diego, CA
I put this on any acne after I wash my face at night abs use it as a spot treatment. It’s thick enough to dry and stay out while you’re sleeping. I honestly believe it helps clear up my breakouts. The active ingredient is proven to work and it does! This is the best I’ve tried.
Sophie K.
I dont know why but this product didnt do anything for my acne spots, despite using benzyl peroxide which is such a harsh acne fighter many products meant to be used all over the face, wont use it. It just dried out my skin and the spot cleared at its normal speed. i wouldnt buy it.
Erin P.
Affordable and easy to find! It works well overnight on those sudden pop up pimples, but doesn’t seem to prevent anything else from coming up.
Sarah M.
Spruce Pine
Very good acne treatment. Doesn’t work overnight but still works pretty fast. Would buy again.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.