BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Allison W.
Rockford, MI
This product is fantastic for that one pimple that just won't go away. I use this everyday as the first product I apply to my face. It helps to reduce the swelling and redness of any acne I may have. I bring this with me everywhere and I definitely recommend this to anyone who needs targeted acne treatment.
Mariah B.
Picayune, MS
I had a random terrible breakout so I applied this spot treatment on my face and over night everything vanished. I highly recommend to everyone! I currently use it daily.
Reetu J.
This product works miracles!! I put it on whenever I feel like a pimple is emerging or if a pimple isn’t budging after a day or two of emergence. I leave it on overnight and wake up the next morning and the size of the pimple is literally half of what i started with. It’s super cheap and definitely worth the purchase
Laleska F.
This isn’t the best acne treatment but it’s helpful, it helped a lot with my acne but the texture is horrible. Its really harsh. I didn’t met my expectations of this product. I wouldn’t buy it again
Gray G.
Charlotte, NC
2.5% benzoyl peroxide is the BEST acne medicine on the market. Although this is a small tube, covering your face with a small layer of this after washing with a gentle cleanser is guaranteed to clear up all your acne. Definitely use a light moisturizer when using this product, as it can cause dry skin.
Kelly S.
Rush, KY
It work good. I usually put it on at night and put it in my acne spots it’s not all the way gone but it’s for sure smaller. It was effective it does good for what it’s worth
Hailey E.
Marble Hill
This stuff is true to what it says it does! It clears acne so quick and you can feel it doing it's job! I've used this product for years and never had a problem with it
Claire O.
Minneapolis
I’ve used this stuff for many many years now and I hardly ever buy anything else. It doesn’t necessarily get rid of pimples overnight but they will certainly be gone in a few days. Not overdrying and good for sensitive skin. One tube will last forever.
Murs N.
LA
Whenever I see a pimple coming up I put a little bit of this on top and it really helps bring my pimple down and make the redness go away. It’s a great spot treatment.
Joplyn F.
Chilton, WI
I am so I love with this product, if you have a pimple and rub this stuff on, it dries the pimple out within the same day and it’s gone. The packaging is pretty plain.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.