BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah W.
Spencerville, IN
Used to use but now have a prescription and I really liked it but my face got used to it
Ashley M.
Burgettstown
This works amazing! I love it. I put it on a blemish or pimple and it's gone over night.
Valerie R.
Great product for your acne gets rid of it fast on the spot its in the name for a reason
lauren s.
seminole
I liked this product because I feel it helped most of my acne with redness and swelling.
Krista H.
miami, FL
Gets rid of my pimples practically over night and doesn't burn or scar my face after use
Jwvc💛🖤
It worked on my skin for a little bit than it messed with my skin and broke me out again
Jasmin G.
I love this brand but didn’t love this product. Wasn’t worth the money and I returned it
Misty B.
Grove City, OH
Works great apply at night . Don't need to apply to whole face just where the blemish is
Tiffany C.
This works really well to dry out specific areas of blemishes. Really is "on the spot".
Alessandra S.
Atlanta, GA
Did not work for me, doesnt really make any difference so I would never buy again yeah
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.