BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexandria O.
Brookhaven , PA
Neutrogena feels like it's working. Does the job , I really do love there products. They actually work !!
Colie K.
Cincinnati, OH
Hard core, seriously works quickly. Great for the occasional break out or when you have just one pimple.
Tiffany W.
Ball
Decent spot treatment. I’ve never seen amazing results from this but I can’t say it doesn’t work either.
Kelsey H.
I put this on every night before bed and helps Muniz's blemishes and helps prevent any more from coming.
Vanessa P.
Beaverton, OR
When I have blemishes appear this is my go to item . I used it all the time . Definitely a go to for me .
Kylene K.
N Providence, RI
Ive used this in the past. It works great. Neutrogena has great and affordable products. Would recommend
Caitlyn K.
Not 100%. At times I felt like it made my breakouts take longer to heal, so I wouldn’t say it’s my go-to.
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
This really helps for those on the spot treatments. Helped correct all my blemishes. And it's safe to use
Andrea W.
Comes in handy for those unexpected pimples but its more useful when you keep up with washing your face.
Kristen C.
Anderson
Sucks. Not worth the money. Smell is terrible and dried my skin out so bad. Made my skin have flaky spots
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.