BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Nicole M.
Santa Clarita, CA
I like how well this product works for treating blemishes however if used too often it does make my skin dry out.
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ
I have looked around and tried so many to try my sensitive skin and I was very surprised on how great this workef
Samantha W.
Linn Creek
Worked ok. Price was good for it. Wasn't the best from their product line. Will find something else to use.
Katelynn M.
Espanola, NM
One of my favorite acne products! Have bought multiple times and will continue to buy this product! Works wonders
Ana T.
Don’t like using it often only when necessary as it’s suppose to work for spot ons. It’s a good traveling size
Katie M.
This works great in a pinch to try and get some fast relief for a major pimple attack. Dries it out basically.
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
This one is very good, I really love it, I will keep using it, it's one of my favorites products in my list. .
Jennifer H.
FARGO
I put this on all my breakouts. Usually only get one or 2 pimples a month though. Did they change the formula?
Lexie C.
Orlando, FL
it's crazy how well this product works against those annoying pimples. it's pretty effective within a few days.
alejandra r.
The product can help but not as much as other products. I mean it can help with redness but doesn’t act quickly
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.