BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Serenity C.
San Antonio
This is not my favorite, for the one reason that it burns my face when I use it, and causes Little red spots.
Alejandra V.
This treatment is perfect! I have used it every time I get an imperfection and by two nights it dissappears!
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Got the job done. Saw results the next morning and was very pleased. Would definitely use this product again.
Michelle B.
Aventura, FL
It’s alright. Not the best but not the worst. Didn’t get rid of my zit which sucked. So kind of dissapointing
Lizeth E.
Houston
I like the way this product eliminates my acne without scars its a fast and effective way to treat your acne
Hope N.
Rydal, GA
This is the drugstore treatment Ive used. It takes 4-6 days of repetitive use to clear up a breakout though.
Ajani 😘.
This product is amazing as soon as I see a blemish it is gone in the next couple of hours or by the next day
Lexa G.
Works well! It didn't disappoint me, but it definitely didn't perform a miracle. It wasn't harsh on the skin.
Corrine N.
Salem, OR
I love this product line. I use a lot of different products but haven't had the chance to check this one out.
Vander V.
El Paso, TX
I find this to be over drying!... But it takes away a pimple in about 2 day... And that's great for me lol 😂
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.