BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah F.
Germantown , Tn
Amazing! Always use it at night and the next morning my pimple is gone. I've been using this product for years now!
Michelle S.
Suwanee, GA
This product is effective in treating acne and prevents my pimples from getting bigger and causing more blemishes.
Kenya B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Horrible.

Does not work AT ALL!!

I’ve used 2-3 times daily as it says and it hasn’t gotten rid of a single blemish.
Britany C.
Roseville, CA
I feel like this didn't work as quick as it supposed to. Want really a fan. I wish the results were a lot quicker.
Theresa I.
Westmont, IL
Works great. If I use this product several days in a row though, it dries my skin out really bad. I buy at Target.
Yeymmy C.
The Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment it's really good to carry around when you have that pimple on your face
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great product and is my go to when I'm in desperate need of it! I would highly recommend this product !
Jamie S.
Ansonia, CT
This works pretty well. I get break outs every once in awhile and this helps calm them down and clearly then up.
Beth V.
Madison, AL
Don't work. Don't like it. Very rough on my skin and it leaves a residue that is crusty and difficult to get off
Emily D.
I’m sure it works for some people but it’s not the right fit for me. My skin doesn’t respond well to quick fixes.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.