BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Jessica A.
This acne cream is amazing! It works great for spots that you want to get rid of fast in about 1-2 hours after I apply you can tell it’s working as it’s not as red as before and not swollen. Would recommend for everyone it’s perfect for last minute acne pop ups right before date nights, events or photo shoots
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
This is a good product to use to help with heeling major breakouts in just one day. It is really effective and does not cause a whole lot of drying out or redness unless you over use the product, or if you have a allergic reaction to it, which at that point i would not use this product.
emma s.
sugar hill GA
The first time I got a pimple I went out and bought it. In hours my pimple went away. The price is wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone who has breaks outs and they need the pimples to go away fast
Sara J.
dallas, ga
This is great for that random giant zit that comes up out of nowhere! I just put a little on and it is gone the next day. Don’t put on too much or it dries the area.
Erica M.
Akron, OH
I have been using this product for quite a few years. It is perfect for spot treatment. I have generally sensitive skin, but have never had issues with this product. It dries out the blemish and reduces swelling and redness virtually overnight. I would definitely recommend this spot treatment if you are in a pinch.
Chi-mei C.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
We have a tube in every bathroom of our house! Quick working and good amount for your money. Not too harsh on my sensitive skin. Both my boyfriend and I love it!
Emilie B.
Harpers Ferry
Benzol peroxide formula is great for clearing up my acne. But it’s also not too drying for daily use. A great not overly smelly product that I’ve really enjoyed.
Jasmine C.
Willowbrook
It was effective for me in the beginning and helps a lot in preventing a breakout to happen. Only problem was when I coordinated it in my skin care routine and it wasn't as effective before and the acne would still be there. Also makes my skin peel on the area where it is applied.
Samantha M.
Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment is great for getting rid of those stubborn spots. Pop it over your skin, and over night you’ll find the swelling goes down. This product doesn’t sting or cause any problems with my skin. I would definitely recommend this product. Great value.
Ally B.
Columbus
I don't have a lot of acne but when something pops up I'll apply this after a shower & before bed after i wash this face and 9 times outta 10 it eliminates redness & definitely makes a difference in the size of the blemish of pimple!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.