BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Kelly A.
Redondo Beach, CA
Love this little guy! Dries up pimples in a blast!! Very effective and always repurchase. You can buy at any drugstore !
Stephanie P.
Azusa, CA
This helps dry down a pimple. Will not make it disappear but helps dry it and speed up the process of getting rid of it.
Alayna P.
Austin
This does a good job of getting rid of acne but not the best one I have ever used in my entire life before. But it;s good
Meagan E.
I do not have heavy breakouts, usually just pop-ups here & there. This treatment did not work at all for me. Waste of $$
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
This treats any acne and doesn't dry out my skin. I love that it is clear because i can use it under makeup when needed.
Niza B.
Louisville, KY
If I use this like before I go to bead on some pimples or small break out areas paired with tea tree oil it does wonders
Julianna P.
Raleigh
I’ve used better on spot treatments. I felt this one slowly helped rather than trying to get rid of the pimple quickly
Kaylee J.
Speedway, IN
This is great for people who want perception strength results. I use this product daily and love how it fights my acne
Imelda D.
Gaithersburg, MD
When i have somewhere to go this treatment is my go to! Keep it in my bathroom, apply a dab of this and i am good to go
kandice p.
Mount Vernon, NY
Omg .I have been using neutrogena on the spot for about 4 yrs and it's awesome helps with my acnes alot.its a must have
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.