BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lisbenid M.
Orlando, FL
This product eliminate my acne in a day! It is the best ever.. I apply this in a pore and the effect is great
Emily D.
Ames, IA
I use this every night. Not only as a spot treatment but as a preventative from new spots appearing as well.
Victoria J.
Bushkill, PA
I use this every time I break out. I like that it doesn't get all over the place and doesn't dry out my skin.
Serenity C.
San Antonio
This is not my favorite, for the one reason that it burns my face when I use it, and causes Little red spots.
rasheeda t.
Lawrenceville
Very good product can  have for many years love to wear on face smells very good and all that jazz try it out!
Michayla V.
Bradford, PA
It says to wear it over night but I didn't see much of a difference until I wore it for a few days straight!
Sarah G.
San jose
Little to drying for my skin but it does help reduce pimple. You just have to use in combo with moisturizer.
Lizeth E.
Houston
I like the way this product eliminates my acne without scars its a fast and effective way to treat your acne
Vee W.
Good product. Good for the acne and dark spot.... It does it work. Will definitely see result within a month.
Hope N.
Rydal, GA
This is the drugstore treatment Ive used. It takes 4-6 days of repetitive use to clear up a breakout though.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.