BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Anna B.
Winston-Salemi
This isn't my favorite product, but this product works! I usually prefer to use salicylic acid, but the benzoyl peroxide has really helped me to clear my skin and have just healthier looking skin in general!
Madeline F.
Alpharetta
This does help reduce the size of the affected area but does not erase it completely. I bought it at Target and it has a really good price. I do use from time to time and I would buy it again! Recommend it!
Gaby G.
New York City
I like this but don’t love it. I feel like it doesn’t clear breakouts up quickly but with persistent use it will dry them out. For the price, it’s good. I will continue to use it
Jenny P.
Fremont, CA
This acne gel is great because it’s 2.5% not the usual 10% which can be too drying for my skin. It helps a lot to bring your acne to a head and it brings down the actual bumps of your acne. I knocked down a star because it can make some pimples have hyperpigmentation for a long time
Monica D.
Works amazing. Reduces the size of my acne overnight. I always put this on before I go to bed and then n the morning my acne is almost gone. Great to put on after washing your face when about to go to bed.
Alejandra M.
It was very efficient and fast until I started getting irritation and I had to stop it. Really cheap and easy to apply, I just used it before going to bed and it cleaned my acne
Gillian H.
Good for the price. Solid spot treatment that gets rid of pimples with in a week and doesn’t dry out your skin. Been using the product for 2 years and don’t have any complaints.
Jessie C.
Gladstone
I used this on a few occasions and it worked pretty good. I love that it did not dry my skin out while doing the acne treatment. It was expensive but it worked and was worth it
Alejandra B.
San Antonio, TX
I was recommended this by YouTuber Nicol Concillio and I was actually surprised at how much my big zit went down overnight! I always break out a couple of days before that time of the month and I know I can count of this every time. The only con I would say is that it’ll dry you out in that area, at least for me it does, but if I use my heavy moisturizer that usually does the trick.
Ellie P.
Wellesley, MA
This spot treatment works pretty well on small spots, but it is not as effective as some other treatments I have found. It also has quite an unusual and unpleasant smell, but that’s alright if it works.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.