BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
If a spot is “open” this spot treatment will help dry it up after a few uses. It does tend to dry any skin around the spot that you get this product on (which is to be expected). I gave 3 stars because I feel like I’ve used other products that work a little better and I feel like after using this product the “scar” left after the bump seems to stick around longer than other bumps that I’ve used different products on.
Kimberli H.
Fort Worth, TX
I was introduced to this product by my grandma, and grandma always has the good stuff, so I had a feeling I would like it. That was about 8 years ago and I am still using the stuff (of course I have had to renew it several times)! This stuff is the best spot treatment. A little goes a long way and there is a lot in the bottle. Great product for the price. I can use this on a pimple and it was be gone within two days. Amazing!
Tkeyah B.
Rialto
BEST THING EVER. If you have a pimple one day, tomorrow it will be gone. Very Gentle, May dry out skin but I just put lotion over it.. I purchased it at Walmart, use it whenever I get red irritating ache. I buy every two weeks, even though the produce can last a month.. Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
Rosie H.
San Francisco
Be warned: if you have moderate to severe acne, this probable is not for you and you may want something stronger (5% or 10% BP). I have mild acne,so  this this works great for me. I use this in conjunction with a mild retinoid gel at night, which has cleared my skin up. This is a 2.5% benzyl peroxide, so it does not burn my skin or irritate when using other acne products at the same time
Caroline H.
Los Angeles
This is the only spot treatment that ever really worked for me. I could apply it at night and wake up the next morning with my zit gone. I also think it helps at clearing out pores and getting rid of blackheads. Like any benozyl peroxide product, this *will* irritate your skin if you apply too much, so you have to be careful to only dab a little bit on the effected area. I suggest using a Q-tip.
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
It’s an alright acne medication. I do feel there’s better out there for around the same price if not, cheaper... that work better. I don’t like that the medicine is a white cream because it dries down and leaves a white cast? Put it this way, you couldn’t really wear it under your makeup. It’s a benzoyl peroxide acne medication and I think that acne medications that have salicylic acid work a little better and totally faster at helping to cure and prevent breakouts.
Molly H.
Waukesha
This stuff is a staple in my makeup kit. It's super cheap and works pretty well at drying out those stubborn spots & speeding up healing time after they are opened up. It doesn't work as well on those deep red spots that stick around forever or areas that have not yet been picked or exfoliated open, but I do notice a difference when I use it on already picked spots.
Olivia P.
Berea, OH
I absolutely love this for when I am having a really bad breakout, but not so much when I am just having a smaller breakout, especially when it comes to whiteheads. I think this product works really well for blackheads but does not work as well for whiteheads. Either way, I still really like this and this is probably my favorite drugstore acne treatment.
Izzy S.
Huntington
This stuff is amazing! It comes in a pretty small tube, but a little goes a LONG way. You somply put it on a blemish, and it vanishes within a day or so. It is some kind of magic!
It doesn't have very much of a smell at all. It doesn't irritate my skin or asthma. And it works beautifully.
This is absolutely worth the peice amd something I will continue to buy!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Although I do not like Neutrogena, I must say that this product can work, but it’s not the best because you have to put a lot and it does not contain enough product to really clear your acne. If you have small pimples these is the product for you, to me that I used to have cystic acne it didn’t work that much but still is a good product just not for me
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.