BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Tami W.
Justin, TX
I use this when I have a stubborn blemish and it seems to help clear it up faster than when I don't use it. I would recommend.
Maria I.
Tons of love for this product. It saves my life everytime I'm in trouble with new breakouts. Do not hesitate in getting this!!
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
Didn't really see a more rapid reduction in the size or coloring of my pimples. They took as long as they always do to go away.
Daniela G.
Margate, FL
I got it at Walmart and I love it! Works sooo good and so fast! My face got 100% cleared up with this and I'm feeling so happy
Jasvinder S.
Los Angeles , CA
Even after being an adult i suffer from acne, but i did use this spot treatment and like it a little more than it's competitors
Brittney Y.
Rocky Mount, VA
I think this product does work really well. I put it on before I go to sleep. And bye-bye acne. It is all gone in the morning.
Alexa G.
Extremely drying. Doesn’t dry clear. Perfect for overnight treatment though. Works wonders on drying out acne in a few hours
brandy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Ive tried this a couple of times i didn't really like the smell but it worked good for me not the best but would use it again
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
The best treatment ever. Careful not to apply to much. A little goes a long way and it could dry your skin out of not carful.
Marcy V.
Omaha
It would dry out my acne within the night, I would wake up and be a lot smaller and dry enough for me to pop my pimple.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.