BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Katelynn M.
Espanola, NM
One of my favorite acne products! Have bought multiple times and will continue to buy this product! Works wonders
Samantha W.
Linn Creek
Worked ok. Price was good for it. Wasn't the best from their product line. Will find something else to use.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
This used to help me with my acne but I don’t know if it’s a different they’re using now because it hardly works.
Amanda S.
Crescent City, FL
Absolutely love this product is my go-to when I'm in a hurry it's a wonderful product and absolutely works great
Caitlin O.
Put this on my face when I get a breakout and the breakout is almost fully gone the next morning, great product!
Nicole M.
Santa Clarita , CA
I like how well this product works for treating blemishes however if used too often it does make my skin dry out.
\Danielle J.
Love it. It is inexpensive and I have used it basically my entire life, but it is still one of my go to products!
annie j.
I honestly dont like this because it makes my face very dry and cracky but I would say that it does what it says
Yanglin C.
Dallas
I used this and it never ever worked for me. And that that time I didn't even think about trying something else.
Маккензи W.
Cortland
This is a nice clear acne treatment that shows results over night. Not completely gone but significantly reduced
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.