BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jamie C.
Bangor, ME
This is a great product when you need a quick fix. It does the job of minimizing acne but I couldn’t use it long term. It is harsh and very drying to the skin and bleaches any fabric it might accidentally get on.
Lena B.
Grand Prairie, TX
This stuff is awesome! As soon as I see a new breakout I use my Neutrogena On The Spot treatment before I go to bed. The next day I’ll find my breakout much smaller and less red. It will make your skin dry so I would alternate days.
JaiNishia 💜.
Los Angeles, CA
This acne treatment didn’t work for me and I was highly disappointment. Very simple packaging but it fell below my expectations . First time user and I won’t be using this item again.
Jessie H.
Sullivan
This works okay. I usually put these types of treatments on larger big spots. I didn’t see that much difference in the size or speed of treatment. I did see a lot of the redness disappear around the spot itself.
Miranda P.
Chicago , IL
I’ve been using this acne spot treatment for years. I used it all through college and high school! It works great and it’s easy to apply. It doesn’t dry out your skin to much but it gets the job done. If I use this as I’m feeling a zit coming it the product really helps it stay small or go away completely. Great product would highly recommend!
Yazmin V.
Denver, CO
This works so well for me!!!! I love love this stuff so much! It works wonders for acne spot treatment. It helps reduce inflammation and eventually gets rid of the pimple! I love it!
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
I use neutrogena products every day and am so proud with the results. It keeps my skin feeling clean and it controls my acne amazing!! It is very affordable. I would highly recommend this.
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
Have been using this for years whenever I get a stubborn pimple that won’t go away. Only annoying thing is that you can’t only really use it when you know you won’t be in public. It doesn’t rub in all the way and become unnoticeable like other creams
Brooke L.
There have been many sad nights where a pimple pops up upon my glowing skin:( Then one day I went to Walmart and bought the cheapest (probably not the best advice) acne product for "on the spot" relief. God must have lead me to neutrogena because the nest morning my face was still glowin' (hate dry ance products) and pimple free w/ no pain!
Sally G.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this while looking for the best otc acne meds for many nephew. While it did work, it just want enough for his severe acne. Think it would be great for low to moderate acne.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.