BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sara J.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I have used this product for over 2 years now, and i still love it! It dries out the acne without drying out your skin!
shannon C.
It can make your skin burn, and to be honest I really don’t think it helped at all. I think natural stuff works better
Taylor Y.
Reduced size of pimple and dried it out but left skin where applied very dry and flaky. Didn’t stop further breakouts.
Kati T.
Fairfield
You want to feel fresh and clean? This product is just for you!! I love this product it makes me feel clean and fresh!
Shannon R.
Shawnee
I wouldn't say this keeps the acne from coming back but it really does make the red go away if you have new blemishes.
Selina J.
Del Rio, TX
I purchased it and used it a few times. I honestly didn't really like it as I felt it didn't really do anything for me.
monique c.
Richmond, VA
My daughter uses this and it seems to be working. she has bad acne and we have tried a lot of products to get rid of it.
Jessica L.
Kissimmee, FL
I purchased this once. it worked well, not a miracle cream but does the job over time. dries out the pimple over night.
Tara P.
Jasper
This did not work for me, if anything it made my breakouts worse. Made my skin look red in spots and irritated my skin
Priyanka S.
Didn't help much, I switched over to some tea tree oil based stuff that works better for my skin. Worth a shot I guess
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.