BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I used this for a period of time it wasn't the best that's why is 4 stars for me but it did it's job just made my fax dry
Ambre K.
Newburgh
I honestly dont know why I continue to use this on my face. It doesn't work at all. Just leaves a dey crusty on the spot.
Brittany R.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this spot cream for years and really loved it and then they changed their formula and it does nothing for my acne
Sigdia H.
Hollywood, FL
Amo esta crema..
Diria que es milagrosa, cuando tengo alguna espinilla solo la coloco y en pocas horas ves el resultado.
Katelyn C.
Monticello
It cleared up my face in only 2 treatmeants. I didnt see no more acne and i have not broke out yet since i have used it
Dana M.
Carrollton, TX
I can't live without this acne treatment! I recommend it to all my friends. It works over night and doesn't clog pores.
Camille S.
Chico, CA
This cleared up my acne over night, but after using it twice my skin was extremely irritated so o had to stop using it.
Imelda D.
Gaithersburg, MD
When i have somewhere to go this treatment is my go to! Keep it in my bathroom, apply a dab of this and i am good to go
Dulce R.
Kent, WA
This spot treatment is nice! I noticed it definitely helped with small blemishes but not as much with the larger ones.
Kyra A.
Hollywood, FL
Love it!!! Definitely helps with any acne I'm having. Sometimes I'll get a few pimples and when I put this on, magic!!!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.